post your sexy pics here

They're so awesome!

angler_fish.jpg

:erk:

What if that thing floated around in Space and made a really deep and loud growling noise. Space fish, I wonder if they could be real somewhere. In another galaxy fish that swim through space.

I find your sources dubious in so far as they are basing their information on exaggerated extremes of bread gorging. Also in that they are lacking in citations any of reputable, unbiased research.

Ok, then go and find me a well cited site on how bread is actually wonderful for animals, and I hope you'll have great happiness with feeding the poor ducks again........

hah what a comeback... sure we all drive cars, and we all watch TV (that wastes energy and causes pollution) and I also take a shower in hot water, but I do what I can.
If I'll stop driving my car, no animals will be saved per se, as there are 5000000 million cars in the world, but why cause an animal immidiate suffering when you know it's wrong and can kill them?
The argument doesn't stand. I will not cause any animal harm when I know it for a fact.
but fine... let's argue about me driving a car..........

BBC Article banning duck feeding in Gloustershire.

I love the BBC.

Similar article, this time in Teeside.

Thus far I'm really only finding negative duck feeding stories in relation to the other effects of bread, not necessarily the killing of ducks.

Stuart Johnston, park manager at the visitors' centre overlooking the lake in Albert Park, said: "We are trying to get the message across that feeding bread to the ducks is not necessarily a good thing.

"There is no harm in it in itself, but if you come back at the end of the day there are literally rafts of bread that the ducks won't touch.

hah what a comeback... sure we all drive cars, and we all watch TV (that wastes energy and causes pollution) and I also take a shower in hot water, but I do what I can.
If I'll stop driving my car, no animals will be saved per se, as there are 5000000 million cars in the world, but why cause an animal immidiate suffering when you know it's wrong and can kill them?
The argument doesn't stand. I will not cause any animal harm when I know it for a fact.
but fine... let's argue about me driving a car..........

huh?