post your sexy pics here

Neal, how do you go about cleaning that thing? It seems like it would be impossible to get to those bottom two perc areas.
first i run hot water through it for awhile, then i fill it with hot water/oxy clean and let that soak and do its thing for a few hours or overnight, then more hot water rinsing, then the rubbing alcohol (at least 91%, 99% is better but hard to find, 70% is worthless) and salt (for an abrasive) and shake the shit out of it for a little while. during this i soak the small parts (bowls, stem/diffuser) in alcohol or store bought bong cleaner stuff. you CAN just do the alcohol and salt method, but that extra hot water and soaking allows you to shake it a LOT less and generally helps to get the hard to reach areas like those bottom percs. the last few years i use it for hash probably over 90% of the time and hash resin comes off way easier than bud resin. it sounds complicated but its not really that much effort, i should do it every few weeks instead of every few months as the dirtier it is, the harder it is to clean.

2297102927_2aba6e21d3.jpg

Pretty similar to a Roor I used to have. The bowl piece looks pretty cool too.

which roor? the tradidional dome style, or the one with 3 little diffuser arms? my old roomate was/is a huge roor collector. ive hit a lot of different roors, pretty much every size, several different 'extra' perc styles etc. and several custom shop roors. phx is still my favorite :)

lol yeah this lady with a babystroller was like "aww look at the squirrel! (baby talk)" and then a moment later, "uhh, they're surrounding me!"