post your sexy pics here

So I was looking at google maps street view... and I noticed someone on a bike that looked oddly familiar. So then I went up... and...

lolgooglemapssp3.jpg

Great Odin, the lolz are amazing. :lol:

That's pretty creepy. How exactly do they get this pictures? Are they sent in from users, or are people hired to do this?

There is a van that drives around snapping pictures at MANY angles at the same time. It's pretty useful. Gives you a virtual view of an area that you'd be traveling to and are unsure of the exact location of a building, what it looks like, how the area looks, etc.

There is a van that drives around snapping pictures at MANY angles at the same time. It's pretty useful. Gives you a virtual view of an area that you'd be traveling to and are unsure of the exact location of a building, what it looks like, how the area looks, etc.

So is this van an employee of Google or is it just some random guy taking photos and submitting them?

It likely has a special camera on the roof because of the way many of the pictures are taken with many directions at once, while it's driving down the road, every few feet.

So I doubt it's just some guy submitting pictures.

OH SHOOT I totally forgot about Sonoma!!!
Yes, neal I've been to Sonoma and Napa and LOVED it. I mean loved it so much that one day I want to retire there :cool: (I'm serious)
Wonderful area, you're right, it's perfect for me :D:D:D

"hippie-organic-rub-the-cows-and-tell-them-theyre-nice-cowies "
hahahaha :lol: <3

5.jpg
id like to retire there too if i can afford to move back by then haha.

Yeah Sonoma is rediculous, but then again so is Arlington...

What a perfect place for retirment though... I loved it. Everywhere people walking by with wine glasses, and the shops are all mom-pop botique shops
and lotsa organic food places... I love it.
Neal, let's start saving now.