post your sexy pics here

sigrblog3.gif

What are your other specs?

I'm running a Logitech G15 Keyboard, Logitech G5 Laser Mouse, Creative Audigy 4 @ 7.1 surround, Duo Core 2 E6750 (has a 1333 FSB) with a Asus mobo, only 2GB RAM (I had to buy DDR2 when I rebuilt my machine), DVD-ROM and DVD-CDRW (DL capabilities), a 500GB drive and a 200GB drive, NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS and a NVIDIA 8600GT and my OS is x64 Vista Business (because I got it for free from school).

I run my new HDTV off of the 8600GT (primary) @ 1366x768 while my 20" monitors run off of the 7600GS, both @ 1400x1050.

I'm running a Logitech G15 Keyboard, Logitech G5 Laser Mouse, Creative Audigy 4 @ 7.1 surround, Duo Core 2 E6750 (has a 1333 FSB) with a Asus mobo, only 2GB RAM (I had to buy DDR2 when I rebuilt my machine), DVD-ROM and DVD-CDRW (DL capabilities), a 500GB drive and a 200GB drive, NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS and a NVIDIA 8600GT and my OS is x64 Vista Business (because I got it for free from school).

I run my new HDTV off of the 8600GT (primary) @ 1366x768 while my 20" monitors run off of the 7600GS, both @ 1400x1050.

Help me out with something , i have a mother board Gigabyte something like that im @ work atm and dont remember the full name ... what bothers me is that i have a GForce 8800 GT and the motherboard can handle 2 graphic cards , my question is ... do the graphic cards must be the same like 2x 8800gt or i can put 2 different ones on it

Help me out with something , i have a mother board Gigabyte something like that im @ work atm and dont remember the full name ... what bothers me is that i have a GForce 8800 GT and the motherboard can handle 2 graphic cards , my question is ... do the graphic cards must be the same like 2x 8800gt or i can put 2 different ones on it

Like David said, you need the same card if you're going to bridge the cards. But if you're going to just run them without bridging, you shouldn't have any problems. Hell, I even bridged my 7600 and 8600 for about two months for the hell of it to see what would happen. I didn't notice any issues, to be honest.

Would have been better to invest in some decent speakers there, Seph ;)

These are pretty decent, to be honest. I have two fronts, a center, two rears, two sides and a sub. I have never had an issue with Creative and this particular set is 90 Watts (RMS).

I've been planning on getting that E6750... any pros/cons?

I've been planning on getting that E6750... any pros/cons?

I haven't had any issues with it and it has a 1333 FSB!

Though, if you can afford it, I suggest you get a Quad Core because, well, it's a quad core. If you want the E6750 because it's at a great price, go for it. The thing with the Duo Cores is that I think they're trying to hurry up and sell them to bring out the Quad. The Duo will probably be obsolete soon.

@Karmic: Your avatar tripped me out. :lol:

Ah, I thought you only had two standard PC speakers. My bad.

:lol: Nah, that's just all you can see. This is the set I have: http://www.infotechnow.com/product.php?prId=2867

I haven't had any issues with it and it has a 1333 FSB!

Though, if you can afford it, I suggest you get a Quad Core because, well, it's a quad core. If you want the E6750 because it's at a great price, go for it. The thing with the Duo Cores is that I think they're trying to hurry up and sell them to bring out the Quad. The Duo will probably be obsolete soon.

actually no, right now the duo (e8400) is selling better then the quad since it's better for simple use, then intel are keeping them from being released to everyone since they want people to buy the quads instead! *shakes fist*

Yea, the E8400 has a larger cache (6MB rather than 4MB) and has a higher operating frequency than the E6750 but you're looking to fork over an additional $60. The E8400 also has a slightly lower maximum voltage which helps with heat, but I believe you actually sacrifice some performance with a lower voltage. It really depends on what you want the CPU for. The E6750 suffices for everything I do, including gaming