post your sexy pics here

Great pics derek! Reminds me of the last time I was in Rome in 2002 (IIRC). I've basically been to exactly the same places and took the same pics haha. Probably the standard tourist program. Have you also been to the spanish steps, the catacombs and Castel Sant’ Angelo?

The trip to Rome was fun. They wouldn't allow one of my buddies to enter the St. Peter's Basilica. :lol: Once we were in, we took pics in front of the altars, giving the devil horns... and I almost got lost searching a toilet in the complex. Good times!

I've been to all those places, indeed. I spend a month in Rome every year, so I've done the same visitation-program as you put it about 10 times. :lol:

Stormo - It's in the EUR (pronounced ay-oor), it's out of the way, little talked about by popular tourist guides etc. Unless you have an interest in fascist city-planning and architecture, it's easy to not go and see it. It features dramatically in the movie "Titus" and I have been determined to see it ever since.

Stormo - It's in the EUR (pronounced ay-oor), it's out of the way, little talked about by popular tourist guides etc. Unless you have an interest in fascist city-planning and architecture, it's easy to not go and see it. It features dramatically in the movie "Titus" and I have been determined to see it ever since.
Yeah, I bet you have. It's really impressive.

Ah Rome. One of the few metropolitan cities in which I'd actually love to live. Haven't been there in about 4 years...it's time to go visit some friends.

A few months ago some douche dumped a bucket full of red dye into the Trevi Fountain. All the water was red for a few days...looked like a shark attack massacre or something. It would've been kinda cool if it wasn't, you know, one of the most famous and beautiful fountains on the planet.

Did you happen to go to La Piazza di Spagna? That's another really beautiful piazza there.

Yeah, I did. I lived in Rome for about 8 months four years ago, so I've spent time all over it. The Spanish steps are beautiful, as is the Piazza. I prefer spending time in Piazza Del Popolo, though - Obelisks, Fountains and Carvaggio.

I don't think I could move back to Rome, however. It's just a little too much for me. I've lived in Florence too, and the velocity of life suits me much better.

:lol:

NOPE! Rome has to be one of the noisiest places on the planet. If Italian's are not finding some excuse to yell outside your window, they're driving past it with un-muffled Vespa's!

I'm far from sexy but she is, thus my first contribution to the thread. >_>

tess006.jpg