post your sexy pics here

That spider almost fell on me this morning! The moment I walked out the front door, I saw something fall from the awning just a few inches in front of me. Then it started scurrying across the front porch, looking HUGE with all its legs extended. It settled underneath the brick windowsill, and was sitting atop it (like in the picture) when I got home this evening.

Speaking of spiders, I just saved a teeny weeny one in the bathroom! I started running my bath water and noticed a little spider got swept up in the bathtub. I tried to get it out with a cup. Fail. Tried to get it out with a catalog. Fail. Finally the cup worked, but the lil spider seemed awfully dead. I tossed it between two pieces of toilet paper til it was dry, then attempted to pump water out of its body with the corner of a bookmark. Still dead. So I gave up, and just set it on top of the toilet shelf while I bathed. When I got out I blew on the spider, and it sprung back to life! I was gonna take a picture of it, but it fled.

By punching in the face do you mean screaming in an extremely high pitch and flailing your arms out, so conveniently so that it hits him in the face

FOOTS:

4-4.jpg

My baby-daddy he was doing his thing, on a ladder, and I find his posterior favorable, I thought I'd share:

finefinefine.jpg