post your sexy pics here

More from AZ :)

kevcanyon01.jpg

kevsedona01.jpg

That book of I Am Legend...I hope you haven't based your opinion of Richard Matheson on that abortion of a movie. If you've never read the book, you're going to fucking die from the awesomeness of it and really discover just how crappy the movie really is in comparison.
i've only seen the original version with vincent price... wanna see omega man... won't even entertain the notion of seeing the will smith one.

dunno... i pretty much perpetually have those red sore-things on my stomach... sometimes they're almost faded away, then i take a shower and i guess the hot water dries my skin out or irritates it or something and makes it itchy and then i get those sores when i scratch it... but it's only on my stomach. they got really bad after i was at the gym, but i guess it was because i was getting sweaty and scratching because i was (hopefully) burning stomach-pudge and it made me itch.

hmm... i thought that was when your skin got all hard and flaky and stuff... hmm...

i know my sister has something similar - itchy red dots all over her legs and i'm pretty sure that's eczema, or at least she's taking eczema medication for it.