post your sexy pics here

SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEE!!!!!!

Da sweepy boi wit his mommee

Dan, your reactions to Shrike always make me smile big time :) :)

Those are some really neat pictures, Karen! Those trees are sexy indeed! Mmm, yeah.

Thanks! :)

Sooo cuuuute! And is that a tattoo on your arm there?! :err:

Yep, I have two tats on my wrists: the one you see is a little lizard.

that wonderful mutt.

I had to quote you, sexy scott, just for that line :cool:

l_0ef2f5a8ef7fe408c6dd9ad4b4534742.jpg

Great picture, Iz!

Emily... ouch. But I gotta say.... those are some good looking stiches :lol:

My friend took these with a very expensive camera.

l_b2681897027fe72fb5cf9a933d4ef300.jpg

I don't know how I didn't notice these earlier. This one's my favorite. Awesome expression on the face + I love cup noodles :) Great quality too.

Do you by any chance know what was the model of the very expensive camera, or at least the brand?

Thanks Karen! I hope her (I am convinced baby is a girl) eyes are healthy and good. But on color, hmm... I need to get a picture where it's obvious, but John has himself some gorgeous eyes, they're very, very dark blue, yet sometimes look totally celery green, so I think our baby will have cool eyes no matter whose she inherits :)... now I am all excited thinking about what are baby is going to look like. Poor child might look awkward based on both of our features, hehe.

Alright, this is a horrible picture of him he looks PSYCHOTIC and a little disturbed, it's all Myspace style, AND he was all sweaty and gross, but you can sort of see his eye color. It's pretty

johnawwww.jpg

HAHA You like petting me don't you? ::curls up on your lap and purrs:: but the thought of someone petting my eyes actually makes me cringe, ahh things touching my eyeballs.
heheh i know, contact with eyes is just icky.

*pets jen in areas that aren't eyes* :heh:

and john's eyes do look really cool in that picture.

have you guys thought about baby names yet?

Thank you Emily, he's a mush, but a handsome one.

And hmm, we have thought about names, if baby is a girl we are thinking Sophie Isabel or Sophie Isabella (though I am more partial to Sophie Isabel) and if it is a boy, I like the name Seamus, but John thinks our kid would catch a lot of flack for that name, we both like Daniel, but haven't thought of a good middle name for Daniel. I still think baby will be a girl.