post your sexy pics here

Hmm apparently it does help replenish you of the things you sweat out to some degree, so I think people drink it because they assume it's good for them. But it really just tastes so nasty. I don't know of anyone who drinks it and admits that they actually like how it tastes.

It's hard to mask all that salt which is probably why it tastes completely repulsive.

From the other night

l_4dd5419483c0684251cacdb83fb57575.jpg

yeah it's nasty.... It has a fake-flavor, and I think that if it wasn't *oh-so-cool* sport drink, people wouldn;t drink it because it's GROSS.
But maybe I'm wrong.

But you know what else has a fake flavor, right?

slurpee.jpg

I love slurpees though. I am not ashamed to admit it... even though they're "So bad" for one... oops, one once in a while I hope at least shall not kill me.

Playing with my new lens exploiting my fading purple highlights and incoming light brown natural hair color/outgoing black-brown and my poor chapped lips

l_1a886d96b8a6014e76ccb79b1374f3ff.jpg

l_e45fd64251f4180a38f007d36f6e64a5.jpg

yeah it's nasty.... It has a fake-flavor, and I think that if it wasn't *oh-so-cool* sport drink, people wouldn;t drink it because it's GROSS.
But maybe I'm wrong.

Actually it's very helpful if you use it for its intended purpose with strenuous activities. Sure they could do without the yellow/blue dyes and High Fructose Corn Syrup, but still, the stuff works.