post your sexy pics here

Pics or you're a liar.

l_4518befb01da4b58816d441efd3bd751.jpg

l_29efa3055c412c31d96c7f8b7f0597a2.jpg

Those and more on my Myspace :p

People that think 7 strings aren't cool confuse the shit out of me. It's just another tool in your arsenal.

I've also always wondered why bassists that play 5 strings generally get more praise, but guitarists that play 7 string guitars generally catch shit for it. What a nice double standard!

well, thats typically because people that are "popular" that use 7 strings play things that are generally basic, but people that use 5 strings go above and beyond the expectations for a bassist

Yeah, but there are so many guitarists that play 7 strings properly, too! I guess it's just not popular yet.

I've also always wondered why bassists that play 5 strings generally get praised, but guitarists that play 7 string guitars generally catch shit for it. What a nice double standard!

5 string players get extra praise? Most just use the extra string as an excuse to detune and play shitty nu-metal.

I play a 5 because 4 string necks are too small for my hands.

I've also always wondered why bassists that play 5 strings generally get praised, but guitarists that play 7 string guitars generally catch shit for it. What a nice double standard!

I noticed that, too! Bassists have been extending their range both higher and lower for a very long time now, but when guitarists start doing the same, we get hell for it. I think a lot of it has to do with the nu-metal connotation attached to them from the time around their introduction, but seriously, it's 2008 now. It's just a guitar with more notes.

10 cool points to you for going the extra mile and putting the quote inside of the quote

:cool:

hey wait. who the fuck are you and when did you show up here?!

I am Tom. I am awesome. That is all you need to know for now. All else of relevance shall become apparent when necessary.

the respect for bassists can't get much lower. More strings just makes people think "wow! appreciation ++++++++ , maybe this one can play!"

true story