post your sexy pics here

n599110271_1088444_3118.jpg

I'll delete this photo by tomorrow though (in respect for the girl in the picture, I didn't ask her if she wanted to be seen on a metal board ya know)

Oh wow, F, what a nice picture! Very handsome! :) :oops:

get it get it get it get it AsMoDe lol.

Also, I really love this board, no other message board I've been to has so many babes.

Heres a retarded picture that meets many board requests. I was going to try again because of how stupid I look, but apparently I'm a ghost.
jumpfzk0.jpg

Yeah, it's obviously much cooler to buy real guns and pose in front of a mirror with them even though you're too afraid to join the cops or the army.

:lol:

I was one siganture away from joining the Paratroopers. I passed territorial S.A.S selection when I was 18, and was so certain the army was for me until I realised it wasn't.

What like was that compared to regular? Based on what I've read and my uncle's experience, it sounds brutal.

You guys like my new boots?

More the skullet. o_O

:lol:

What like was that compared to regular? Based on what I've read and my uncle's experience, it sounds brutal.

More the skullet. o_O

Yeah, it is brutal. You can do territorial straight from civilian, you don't need a parent unit to apply, but you need one to do much more than just pass selection. It's absolutely brutal. It's mostly navigation and fitness, which I was good at years ago. I'm not the same chap I was then.

I think it was *escape and evasion and the concluding capture and interrogation that was most amazing. Many have died during the former and most break down during the latter.

Yep, Para's dunk you in a freezing lake and then bundle you into a superheated room and back and forth. Has the effect of making you want to die. Interrogation was the easiest part, actually. The training is all secondary to the mindset. It's the mindset they are after.

Aye, the psychological warfare, white noise, disorientation yadda yadda... The uncle claimed he was interrogated for two days, but honestly doesn't know. How long does the heat shifting last? Impressive you passed though, considering the ratio's so damn minimal.

I think Interrogation has to be two days minimum,yeah. The heat shifting was over the course of half a day or so. Well, I think alot of people can't handle the mindset your need to pass. The physical stuff didn't bother me that much. I puked alot, I was cold and hungry but that was no big deal.

:cry:

Here are just some random pictures from the past few days, and an old one.

DSC_0098.jpg

My dad fixed him to my grill... I think he's rather magnificent.

DSC_0079.jpg

John driving my car home last night from Applebee's down 107, I've never been a passenger in my car before.

DSC_0053.jpg

My best friend and I baked a cake... while we were waiting...

DSC_0001.jpg

Grilled cheese and split pea soup :headbang:

DSC_0014.jpg

Riley taking a nap.

7.jpg

Riley when he was a tiny little thing.

25.jpg

Riley and I, when he was a little widget.

Aww doggie. Nice pictures! And wow, your eyes really do change color to match whatever you're wearing, don't they o_O

And mmmm, grilled cheese. I want one :(