post your sexy pics here

Yeah, it's obviously much cooler to buy real guns and pose in front of a mirror with them even though you're too afraid to join the cops or the army.
This one's for you, Stormo.

1207137923bj4.jpg

Too much hassle to buy anything much stronger in this country. I've been to ranges and used M4's, M16's, G3 and G36cs, MP5 and 7s and a few others. I've wanted to get my hands on the HK416 for ages. I'm quite fascinated by guns.
damn that sucks. glad I live in the US.
thats cool though, I'd love to shoot all of those.

Im looking into getting an M4 here pretty soon.

edit: and that picture is fucking hilarious

damn that sucks. glad I live in the US.
thats cool though, I'd love to shoot all of those.

Im looking into getting an M4 here pretty soon.

edit: and that picture is fucking hilarious

Yeah, it's a great weapon. The Airsoft is an excellent replica, they put alot of thought into how it works. What kinda money does an M4 run for in the States?

BTW Derek, speaking of Sean (related to your picture) I saw Name of the Rose with my parents the other night, (must have watched that movie 60 times)
What a great movie.

:) It's brilliant, huh? It's based on Eco's novel (I don't know if you have read it), which is really worth reading too. Ol' Umberto is a master.

:) It's brilliant, huh? It's based on Eco's novel (I don't know if you have read it), which is really worth reading too. Ol' Umberto is a master.

Read it when I was in the 11th grade... I barely remember anything from that book, but I do know I loved it. Maybe I should re-read it.
You know what.. that's a great idea actually.
and yes: Name of the Rose is one excellent movie. One of my all time favorite.
so dark... so well done.. ahhh !

Nice. Better barrell with the more pleasant rail on that model than some of the others. Not as expensive as I would have thought. $1000 is just less than £500, so that's pretty fair. I have a Tokyo Marui G36c airsoft that is currently getting repaired that hit me for £220, so the leap is not much more.

If I were to get an Airsoft rifle it would have to be a G3. Such a simple yet awesome weapon.