post your sexy pics here

yeh i figured karen's comment was in reference to the video, isabel actually seems to do a good, clean job, not all frayed and skanky looking like the video ones. but even if she did mean all shirts, so what? karen and isabel obviously have a different style than each other so who gives a fuck?!

Exactly!

Topeka...the home of everyone's favorite fag-hater, Fred Phelps!

phelps.jpg

if you dont like homos thats fine, but to make your LIFE'S QUEST to harass people and protest funerals and say shit like "911 happened because america is too nice to fags" is fucking INSANE and they should all get raped by gays and die.

Mine all just look like normal tank tops and tshirts, so I'm not really sure why I'm getting accused of being trashy.
It's because of schenkadere.

Karen's post sounded like she meant all homemade shirts.
I'm pretty sure she didn't. I mean, your shirts are simply customized, it's not like they were made to look slutty or cheap. Adding a lace trim is hardly the same as slashing up your T-shirts and only keeping a few strategic strips of thread.

And come on, you all know that prefacing a statement with "no offense" doesn't mean shit.
Indeed. In fact, it simply makes a statement more offensive. It's as if the speaker says, "Hey, I'm going to offend you now, but you can't be angry because I have my 'no offense'-defense in place! Ha! Sucker!"

This is not directed at Karen, by the way, just a general thought about the use of the phrase, "no offense". The "no offense"-phrase is a so-called "dubious disclaimer"

Karen's post sounded like she meant all homemade shirts. And come on, you all know that prefacing a statement with "no offense" doesn't mean shit.

Ok, wow, I havn't been on the board all afternoon and I'm being called a "polerize personality" person that just trashed and dismissed all home-made shirts...

I *did* mean the specific shirts on the video ONLY... Why would I offend your shirts Izabel? They look nice and they don't have all those strings hanging from them... have I ever said anything about Izabel's shirts before?!
I like them.
It's that Kat Von D crap that is cheap and trashy, I thought it was obvious from my post: apologies if it wasn't.