post your sexy pics here

ooooooooh the suspense.

Come on guys, get real. The first thing she said was "no offense", yet you're taking it anyways. She's got an opinion too, ya know.

You seem too uptight for a matter that didn't concern you. Why defend Karen specifically? Especially after it was decided she probably did mean the video? Why not defend anyone else with a differing opinion?

She has a polarizing personality when it comes to such things, far more than anyone else does. Not saying anything bad about her because of it, and I don't think I do that more than anyone else that posts here a lot.

Oh now now, lets not everyone get all worked up. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions etc, etc.

The shirts in that video are pretty trashy looking, I don't know, just a little excessive on the holes in the back or what not. So I can understand Karen thinking those are trashy, she's pretty classy when it comes to clothing, from what I have seen in her photos, etc.

Isabel's shirts don't look like that. They're cute, and sexy... definitely not trashy. So I think it'd almost be a STRETCH to think she meant Isabel's shirts and such, but if she did, she's entitled to that.

But... I don't personally think Isabel's shirts are trashy, I think they kick ass :kickass:

You seem too uptight for a matter that didn't concern you. Why defend Karen specifically? Especially after it was decided she probably did mean the video? Why not defend anyone else with a differing opinion?
It's not about Karen at all. It could have been you that typed that post and I'd still say the same thing.

This is about the fact that the post was totally not meant in any way whatsoever to single out any individual person (and even specified it), yet you guys are/were acting like it did and making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be.

The reason I defend her opinion in this case is because I agree with her.

If I'm uptight about anything, it's your habit of trying to find what you think are hidden meanings in everyone's posts and then exploiting/demoting them. The fact that you think I only spoke up because Karen said it is proof of this.

And I did!

img4843ff9.jpg

This is definitely not cheap and trashy looking! Nice work! :kickass: When you're Kat Von D, however, and all of your shirts look like they barely survived multiple tiger thrashings, I think that's where the "trashy" can be thrown in.

Karen's post sounded like she meant all homemade shirts. And come on, you all know that prefacing a statement with "no offense" doesn't mean shit.

It is entirely up to you whether or not you take things personally. I recommend not.

For the record, the moment I read Karen's comment I felt certain it would be interpreted the way you did. I felt equally certain that it was in reference only to the video posted.

yeh i figured karen's comment was in reference to the video, isabel actually seems to do a good, clean job, not all frayed and skanky looking like the video ones. but even if she did mean all shirts, so what? karen and isabel obviously have a different style than each other so who gives a fuck?!