post your sexy pics here

This is funny... you know why I said "no offence" ?
I typed the message from work, and my mac's there take FOREVER to post a reply (or maybe the forum was slow I don't know)
and I thought a) Kevin maybe liked the shirts,
b) maybe someone would beat me to it and type something like: "OMG ITS SO PRETTY" so I said: "hey no offence but the shirts are trashy and cheap"
That's why I added it, in case my post will show up in a bad-mac-delay...

This is about the fact that the post was totally not meant in any way whatsoever to single out any individual person (and even specified it), yet you guys are/were acting like it did and making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be.

If I'm uptight about anything, it's your habit of trying to find what you think are hidden meanings in everyone's posts and then exploiting/demoting them. The fact that you think I only spoke up because Karen said it is proof of this.

applause.gif

Messes like this are bound to occur when posts are made too vaguely to know exactly what the person was talking about.

No offence to who ever likes this home-made shirts but I think it kinda looks trashy and cheap o_O

See, my bad: I said: "this" and I really meant: "these"
I said: who ever likes "THIS" home made shirts"
My non-native English floated at the worst moment.

It is entirely up to you whether or not you take things personally. I recommend not.

Well, here's the thing: most girls who dress like metalheads look trashy...you're supposed to. That doesn't mean they ARE trashy, that's just the metal "look".

You don't have to dress in a certain way to like metal, but if you DO dress like a typical metalhead, you're going to get some criticism...welcome to real life. IMO, all these Britney Spears-type airheads are way more trashy than a metal girl.

Well, here's the thing: most girls who dress like metalheads look trashy...you're supposed to. That doesn't mean they ARE trashy, that's just the metal "look".

You don't have to dress in a certain way to like metal, but if you DO dress like a typical metalhead, you're going to get some criticism.

Since when? I don't think jeans and band shirts look trashy at all, unless they're really dirty or in bad shape or something. Most metal girls I see don't like they just survived a bear mauling.

IMO, all these Britney Spears-type airheads are way more trashy than a metal girl.

That I can definitely agree with!

This is boring. The shirt looks absolutely fine, Karen was pretty much taken out of any context whatsoever and yet here we are.

I'm making soup.

I'll get it done then:

Me hanging out with my Tokyo Marui Air-soft M4, with Silencer, ACOG and Laser dot attachments:

DSCN1374.jpg

Hanging out with some bread (thickly cut and white):

DSCN1373.jpg

Finally, just chilling with Sean:

DSCN1371.jpg

airsoft? c'mon man!

Too much hassle to buy anything much stronger in this country. I've been to ranges and used M4's, M16's, G3 and G36cs, MP5 and 7s and a few others. I've wanted to get my hands on the HK416 for ages. I'm quite fascinated by guns.

Yeah, it's obviously much cooler to buy real guns and pose in front of a mirror with them even though you're too afraid to join the cops or the army.

I was one siganture away from joining the Paratroopers. I passed territorial S.A.S selection when I was 18, and was so certain the army was for me until I realised it wasn't.

There you are in the midst of a girl's shirt conversation keeping the peace...you're the champions of women's fasion as well...bravo!:headbang:
haha

Yeah, it's obviously much cooler to buy real guns and pose in front of a mirror with them even though you're too afraid to join the cops or the army.
just because you like to shoot guns doesnt necessarily mean you want to shoot people (unless they break into your house or something).

I'd prefer beating them with my hammer, as it is. But I like keeping my sharpshooting skills brushed up all the same.