post your sexy pics here

My grainy, most un-sexy, ugly mug...but that's how I like it.

mebwsmall2.jpg

Dave Attell?

dave-attell-sm.jpg

Yeah man, I really suck at taking compliments, hehe. It's not just superficial things like appearances, it's with everything; especially with one of my bands.

Last weekend we really slayed at a local show and everyone came up to me afterwards complimenting me and how blown away they were...I can feel the blood rushing to my head, blushing, and then I smile and mumble something to the contrary because I'm really critical of myself and my performances.

What I'm really trying to say is, "Thank you very much for the compliment...it's really nice to hear..." and then it comes out like a bumbling idiot buffoon.

I'm such a dork.

Haha, yeah, I tend to be the same way about band stuff. I've just taught myself to say something like, "Thanks! I appreciate it!" instead of rambling on like a buffoon.

I'm the guitar player in my main band and the lead singer in my side project...

It's really awkward coming off stage and having people pat you on the back and give you praise when you're the singer because you're in the spotlight, and normally I hate being in the spotlight, but when I sing I feel really empowered like I own the stage and it just comes out naturally. As the guitarist, I'm perfectly comfortable being "just part of the band". I never had stage fright, though. Every time I play on stage I feel like it's the practice room, only with a lot more headbanging and making scary faces, :lol:.

This lead singer gig is gonna take some getting used to, however.

Went shopping this past weekend for some house type accessories and things, mostly for the bathroom:

SOAP THING!:
newsoap.jpg

Towels that don't have that disgusting feeling... ::shiver::
towel.jpg

My nightmare, I ask that all cotton ball related things be kept squished in one drawer...
nightmare.jpg

Sexy new shower curtain:
newshowercurtain.jpg

Sexy new lights:
newlights.jpg

Belly! (notice my pants are not buttoned... I have been rocking that since my pants have felt too tight, it works out nicely when your shirt is a bit longer to ensure no one sees haha:
belly.jpg

I'm the guitar player in my main band and the lead singer in my side project...

It's really awkward coming off stage and having people pat you on the back and give you praise when you're the singer because you're in the spotlight, and normally I hate being in the spotlight, but when I sing I feel really empowered like I own the stage and it just comes out naturally. As the guitarist, I'm perfectly comfortable being "just part of the band". I never had stage fright, though. Every time I play on stage I feel like it's the practice room, only with a lot more headbanging and making scary faces, :lol:.

This lead singer gig is gonna take some getting used to, however.

just wait until your band has shirts and you see people out and about wearing your bands shirt and you have no idea who the fuck they are, now THAT'S weird.

Went shopping this past weekend for some house type accessories and things, mostly for the bathroom:

Sexy new lights:
newlights.jpg

Belly! (notice my pants are not buttoned... I have been rocking that since my pants have felt too tight, it works out nicely when your shirt is a bit longer to ensure no one sees haha:
belly.jpg

Those are some really nice fixtures...you have good taste....and good luck with your pregnancy...parenthood is amazingly rewarding...trying and difficult, but ultimately rewarding.