post your sexy pics here

some band pictards

Pyrostasis1.jpg

Pyrostasis4.jpg

Pyrostasis2.jpg

Pyrostasis9.jpg

Some of us still use those sites for good.

1. I love dA because some of my favorite comicbook people are on there. Ebas, Stjepan Sejic, Rantz, Mud.
2. I'm only friend with people on myspace that I've met or seen in concert. Except for some of you fine folks and friend from other boards.

But alas, all things fall to corruption. :(

Admit it, you use DA as a way to secretly pursue your love for furries and furry culture.

But the entire point is that I want to show the pictures to Devart users on my Devart page.

I have my own server that I host all my pictures on to post on forums... fuck Photobucket. And I have folders on my MySpace page to show people there. I don't like to title my pictures because I don't want people to think they're supposed to mean anything specific. Half of the appeal of art to me is to be able to interpret it your own way. This is why the pics on my Devart have really generic names. It's just hard for me to get motivated to be more active there when there are so many steps involved. It's a bummer really because the users on devart usually offer more specific things to say about art than forums or myspace.

If you check really deep in Devart, there are hundreds of amazing artists... photography, canvas, tattoo, even digital art. I'll have to link out a bunch of people one day...

It's just hard for me to get motivated to be more active there when there are so many steps involved.
Surely the photos that you love are worth that extra bit of effort? Maybe it's easier for drawings because you only upload one at a time, but still...

It's a bummer really because the users on devart usually offer more specific things to say about art than forums or myspace.
*ahem*

Most Tartlets tend to write comments like "looking good" or "omg awsom!". The actually useful critiquers are few and far between.

We should ask Fred. If he is ok with DeviantArt, then Kevin can join.

He is surely the oracle of photography!