post your sexy pics here

i am old.... 24... i'm getting ancient man

AMG! We're same age broders!!11one

Seriously though, I don't give a fuck what older people say (i.e. "Pffft, that's not old!"), turning a quarter of a century this in a couple months is kind of hard for me to fathom considering the fact that time moves so quickly now, as opposed as when time stood still as a child.

Just don't take your twenties for granted. You might feel like you're getting old (I'm actually a bit older than both of you), but think about how you'll feel when you hit 30... and how much you'll wish you were 24 again. Your body still hasn't reached it prime yet. When my body stops being able to do all the things it can do now... that's when I'll start feeling old.

DSCN0099.jpg

Hottie.jpg

OHHH YEEAAH
Drunks chicks on a alcoholiday, turns alcoholacaust.
What happens to your credit card stays in....there folks will pay
Clap Queens

Is there some form of absinthe legal here in the states? so I can at least try the sugar thing? and thanks for the props Karen.

I think that the absinth that is legal in the states is a bit different and a lot "weaker" than the "real" one.
Notice I put both "weaker" and "real" in quotes because strong liquors don't impress me much, but the quality and flavor of it. and also "real" because: yeah while the one sold in Europe is the real one, I am not sure if the American version is lacking the flavor along with the alcohol content...
Ill try it one day and get back to you.