post your sexy pics here

Nah, I gotta leave to go punch the members of Vital Remains in the face in about 30 minutes. They play in Fresno tonight.

You best, son. You best.

You know Emily, I haven't said this to anyone else (except this whole board now that I'm saying it), but I think you're one helluva gal, and we should, whenever the opportunity strikes us, have mad kissing sessions. I think you are a fine, fine woman, and you turn me on like no other cow could.

<3<3<3

You know Emily, I haven't said this to anyone else (except this whole board now that I'm saying it), but I think you're one helluva gal, and we should, whenever the opportunity strikes us, have mad kissing sessions. I think you are a fine, fine woman, and you turn me on like no other cow could.

<3<3<3

Now I'm imagining your avatars kissing.

Nah, I gotta leave to go punch the members of Vital Remains in the face in about 30 minutes. They play in Fresno tonight.
I just saw them on Monday. They were pretty great, but the best part was the drummer. I think the kid was 17, tops. And he destroyed. Holy shit I couldn't believe it. He's going to be completely amazing when he gets older if he keeps playing.

Nice Engl, Brooks!

Thanks, dude!

766044991_l.jpg