post your sexy pics here

7-2.jpg

Since nobody has noticed how wonderful this is yet.

Hands are what it's all about, it's pretty insane how much satisfaction can be derived from hands. Clean, delicious hands.

[/fetish]

Emily, that picture with Steph & Chris cracks me up. You and Chris look so serious, and the contrast of Steph's pose..well, I know that's typical of her, but still :p

Yeah he's just a little bit spoiled. I think he's going to be more of a man's dog though, as he behaves better with my dad and Derick than he does with me. I mean, I can still control him, but Derick and my dad don't have to put forth as much effort to make him mind :p

Yeah he's just a little bit spoiled. I think he's going to be more of a man's dog though, as he behaves better with my dad and Derick than he does with me.
Until he hits puberty. I used to be able to control our erstwhile dog better than my erstwhile girlfriend too, until the little guy hit puberty and anything even vaguely smelling of a male was to be rebelled against.

Which is where you teach the dog you're the alpha, and his ass is going to be ridden until he gets the message. Come on, behavioral control.