post your sexy pics here

Hmm, I want to either buy or steal that trucks bed-door and license plate frame... And if the doors have writing, then the doors too. And the hood if it has something...

Or just steal the whole truck.

l_03becfaa77e9a4c828639f4bf4a119bf.jpg

Me in my little studio :p

The one that you see more than 200 of different shit-faces a day ... that kind of work and they brake your nerves when they sit next to you ... Internet-Cafe in a few words

The one that you see more than 200 of different shit-faces a day ... that kind of work and they brake your nerves when they sit next to you ... Internet-Cafe in a few words

So you work at an internet cafe....and they require you to own and wear that shirt? Oooookaay.....

I have never posted a sexy picture. But I find it disturbing that these following photos were taken by my 7 year old cousin... who loves to take pictures of everything haha. She was playing with my camera, and I'd been taking pictures of her and her sister, since the lighting was sooo nice. I was babysitting them, and we were staining and antiquing this wooden rocker bench. So I will put one of the bench in too. But she totally directed me haha, and told me where to sit, how to sit, and took the cool one with the sun on the side. I look like a sloth that fell out of a tree and is thinking softly to herself, "Why?"

sunlight.jpg

sexybench.jpg

sunreclining.jpg

niceandfat.jpg

glasses.jpg

.. there are a bunch of really adorable pictures of my cousin, but but that would be like gross to post them in the sexy pictures thread ::shudder::, isn't the wooden bench fine though? Mmhmm. I like how it came out.