post your sexy pics here

fuego.jpg

I pretty much dislike onions in all forms. It seems like 9 times out of 10 when I tell people I don't like onions they always say "Ah well, they're so much better cooked." NOT TRUE. I simply don't like them at all. Biting into one and tasting it's taint spread through my entire mouth is utterly vile and overpowers everything else that I'm chewing. I just really don't like that flavor.

But my tastes are weird... like I said, I love Funyuns, sour cream and onion chips are pretty good, and I willingly ate an entire onion ring (that I will admit... looked extremely good) with some friends at a restaurant a couple weeks ago. I was fairly intoxicated, which would explain my willingness to even attempt to eat an onion ring, and I felt like blowing their minds because they all knew how much I hate onions. Their jaws dropped when I asked if I could try one. It was actually not that bad, but on the last bite I failed to bite all the way through and only half the outer shell came off and the actual onion flopped down across my lip and stuck to my chin. I gave up at that point, but everyone was already bewildered that I even did it, so mission accomplished I guess.

I doubt I'll do it again sober.

Without onions you can't cook anything , think about the red sauce for spagetti , without onions and garlic there is no sauce