post your sexy pics here

1635.jpg

:erk:

WHY GOD...WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME..........

Why can't they have a vagina!! :(

How can anyone not dangerously lactose intolerant hate cheese? That's a god-awful sin.

And much like the onions, cheese is in allot of things! Also, with onions there are at least allot of people that don't like it. The majority of people do like either cheese or chocolate. I don't understand the people that don't like those two wonderful foods.

My dad has never touched a pizza in his life because the look of the cheese grosses him out.
Sad to say, most of my food prejudices I got from my dad's outlook on food.

What does your dad do on pizza night? Hhaha, Around Alex he would be SOL. Al would be probably happy to alternate, pizza, steak, and hamburgers pretty much for the rest of his life if you let him.

Vera, this is one uh... helluva... top/corsette!!! :dopey: :loco: (if I posted something like that here, metalized would kill me, just a rough estimation.)
David is right. nothing left to say here (unless Cara posts something similar).

I'll humbly continue though... :loco:
total posing failure, it's not good to smile... but I like the photo somehow, the shades of green are beautiful...
l_55fcfdb1c268339418300f5e59d68d13.jpg

both hands up (my mom thought the make up was bad! LOL) K, will you finally sell me that outfit? dress/skirt connected with the boots-laces-boots stuff? :loco: :D

Vera, this is one uh... helluva... top/corsette!!! :dopey: :loco: (if I posted something like that here, metalized would kill me, just a rough estimation.)
David is right. nothing left to say here (unless Cara posts something similar).

I'll humbly continue though... :loco:
total posing failure, it's not good to smile... but I like the photo somehow, the shades of green are beautiful...
l_55fcfdb1c268339418300f5e59d68d13.jpg

I think my brain just exploded!