post your sexy pics here

My new boots and my trousers I got from Glen Drover...
Welcome back to da 80's Troy

70471018nb2.jpg
79267062ca1.jpg

Vera, this is one uh... helluva... top/corsette!!! :dopey: :loco: (if I posted something like that here, metalized would kill me, just a rough estimation.)
David is right. nothing left to say here (unless Cara posts something similar).

I'll humbly continue though... :loco:
total posing failure, it's not good to smile... but I like the photo somehow, the shades of green are beautiful...
l_55fcfdb1c268339418300f5e59d68d13.jpg

Met is a lucky guy!!
You are... you are Tee, Beautiful :worship: and a lucky women to have a man like Met!!!
That Slovenian girl looks like my wife...Hope no relation there cause the money/landwars/ larceny/misappropriated family has landed on spikes.. ,...I wished I would of got in touch with you and Met but *see above**...The wife and I want to travel to your parts in September. want to hang out hahahaha...Trust me I'm not as bad as I type here, ask Larf , he met me
I'm a devil

devil is always welcome :Smokedev: hehe, hello Troy :cool:
wait, you'd want to come or you will come?! goddamn, not in September (!!!), we're going to Greece...

great boots, btw!

Why September ? Go now and enjoy a vacation , the sea is great
umm... no thanks. Greece in July and August? too much heat for my taste, and you are forgetting that I'll be in Athens (not only on Evia)... lovely stench of Athens... reek of putrifaction... o_O
plus, I hear I'll get to see Wotan. again. :Smug::puke: