post your sexy pics here

yes!

well, Will is adorable regardless, but I think the beard (especially in the short goatee version of it) needs to come back!

True that! The short little goatee was very adorable!! :oops: If his chin is anything like Al's chin, he could get it looking like Grisly Adams in a weeks time! :lol: Alex could seriously have any look he wanted in the beard or no beard thing. But, He doesn't like having a beard. But, his whiskers are some of the most needle like I've ever seen! They rug burn my face every time he kisses me if he hasn't shaved in a day or two. lol

utter.jpg

i always end up running into a little kid or something though....

This. I love ice skating, but I guess can't do it "properly", and don't really know how to stop, other than making circles to slow down to a stop, so am always afraid I'll knock over a little kid or ANYONE for that matter. I have so much respect for people who can skate gracefully and with style haha.

I always found ice skating to be a lot more difficult than rollerblading. In fact, regular roller skating is more difficult than rollerblading. For me, anyway.

I has new boots and thought I should share that with you all.
DSC02969.jpg

Hmm...feel free to photoshop. I might even photoshop some meat into my hands myself.
DSC02971.jpg

smells like meat,.... rotten meat

I grew up rollerblading all the time with my friends, so once you got your "sea legs" on the ice is was almost second nature. Also, the walls make for great stops. Haha.
nice! I started roller blading when I was 12 and shortly moved my way into hockey.
Ice hockey was too expensive so I played roller. TONS of roller hockey.
I'd get done with school and skate over to a tennis court and play hockey until the sun went down. true story. :p

NOW KIDS WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT ROTTEN MEAT IN HERE OF ALL PLACES. KIDS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.:erk: