post your sexy pics here

Stayed home sick from work today.

Pooped on my floor.

DSC05500.jpg

<3

The three of us who will be competing from our club, right after our last practice before the fights. Phil and I are enthused, Erling is super cereal I guess.

3708335332_d9d43e50e7_b.jpg

and a favorite past time on Wednesday night:

6652_231220000121_641995121_7821501_4419131_n.jpg

Nope it's just not as long as other people's. I like it like that, out of the way. It usually doesn't look that stiff though, dunno what's up with that.

The three of us who will be competing from our club, right after our last practice before the fights. Phil and I are enthused, Erling is super cereal I guess.

3708335332_d9d43e50e7_b.jpg
how long have you been taking classes? seems like forever, is the belt progression just slower in that particular karate style? i remember getting belts quicker than that when I was doing Kempo.

Yeah it takes years to advance each belt level usually, unless you're ultra good. Since I didn't do very well in this tournament this weekend, I think I'm still a ways out from my blue belt, not that I'm really worried about it. I definitely feel like I have a long way to go. It hasn't even been a year yet!

Here's my favorite pic of the tournament:

3712591018_b297869420.jpg

Went to Denton last night to see Bat Castle. Wanted to take Acie with us but he was too broke. Therefore, we got lost trying to find Fuzzy's Tacos and walked about 4 blocks in all the wrong directions. Turns out it was about 10 feet down the street in another direction.

I did NOT get sick though! Ordered my meats non spicy and picked around the peppers and cilantro. Anyway, we shake our fists at Acie.

DSC05524.jpg

DSC05525.jpg

This dumb kid sat there with his head hung down into the monitors for QUITE some time, and then did it again. Dumbass.
DSC05553.jpg

A few other pictards.

DSC05556.jpg

DSC05557.jpg

DSC05555.jpg

DSC05577.jpg

Took a couple of videos on my cam and several on James' cam (turns out we're camera buddies with the same Sony teehee). Couldn't really get a good shot with my cam though because of people being in the way. I tried to hold the camera up over everybody but I was too drunk haha.

Yeeeeeeeeah.