post your sexy pics here

Yeah, you kinda get the feeling she's not really the Sci-Fi type, even in the show. Hell she's meant to be kinda outside of the series to an extent.

One look at Douglas and you know he's down with all sorts of geekery. Man, I'm jealous. These events happen maybe twice a year in the U.K (gotta keep the secondary audience happy!), but never out here. :(

Yeah, Mr. Douglas was pretty cool. But I liked Robb from GHI better.

I just found this pretty old photo of me eating some sexy, sexy food in Barcelona.

5412_106738705918_724820918_2656457_2554789_n.jpg

Yeah, you kinda get the feeling she's not really the Sci-Fi type, even in the show. Hell she's meant to be kinda outside of the series to an extent.

One look at Douglas and you know he's down with all sorts of geekery. Man, I'm jealous. These events happen maybe twice a year in the U.K (gotta keep the secondary audience happy!), but never out here. :(

Obviously you have to come to the states for some nerdity :kickass:

Yay got new pictures of my shirts to post and hopefully make me some money! My friend took some other pictures of me too, posting a few here before I get them up on myspace.

DSC_9347.jpg

DSC_9269.jpg

DSC_9371.jpg

DSC_9249.jpg

Bitchin' new vest. :kickass:

DSC_9496.jpg

DSC_9583.jpg

DSC_9643.jpg

More to be posted very soon!!!

Holy hell woman, when did you become so hot? Oh wait, when you turned 18. :Smug:

But hey, on a different note, I have a female friend whom finds your stuff fascinating, how would I go about getting her information on how to BUY stuff from you? Or, I could just give you her email address/phone number if that works.

I just wanna say: Wolf shirts are awesome. I have a buddy who says: I don't like tattoos, but if I ever got one, it'd be a tattoo of a wolf shirt. Smart man.

@Kvlt Wench:
Awesome job on the shirts and your vest! If I was a chick, Id buy one for sure ahaha.

From Wacken this summer:
DSC00694.JPG

In Brussels:
DSC01139.JPG

15 Minutes ago:
DSC01528.JPG

(Ignore the dumb facial expression, I'm enjoying some new beer)

Cheers :kickass: