Post your ugly face

the_dying said:
Enough about the dudes, where are the dudettes?

You mean a white-wearing chic like me??? :Smug:

This is an older one where I tied up my hair [which is about 1m long ^^ *hehe*] ...
...above my head you can see my version of the picture from the VE booklet, I painted it for the art lesson... with dark colours...

bs2.jpg

I have no pictures of myself so youll have to imagine what i look like.:zombie:
Although, theres a picture of the back of my head at a katatonia gig in dublin...

nice to match a name with a face, ha ha

So far the most beautiful is Bloody Swan, he he, but ok you guys seem to be nice too.
But hey for the girlz you should change the title into "post your beautiful face" :cool:

when I find the time I'll post a pic of mine with my guitar or a kata t-shirt or kata related...maybe this week- end if I'm at home.

Hobo said:
nope.. i am probably the cleanest one here :) dont even drink anymore..
i just look like that.. (natural corpsepaint)

youve been listening to so much metal its given you a corpse makeover :D :headbang:

Hobo said:
nope.. i am probably the cleanest one here :) dont even drink anymore..
i just look like that.. (natural corpsepaint)

I was just kiddin......but I dont think your the cleanest one here.....I mean I havnt drank or done any drugs in over 3 years now............beautiful daughter by the way......I just get to think about my son.....never get to see him.......he is 7 now.....got to take the ex to court about it......
jesus.....am I in a confessional booth or some shit????

anyways.....I meant no offense

requiem said:
That's a ridiculous photograph. Both ways you look at it. At least you're having fun!
yes it certainly is haha, that was last halloween. my friend behind me was dressed "80s"...cheap college halloween costumes :headbang: