Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me posing like a fag.

IMG_0118.jpg

Taken just now with my rubbish webcam which makes me look a lot more pale than I really am.

face.jpg

[edit: replaced with a picture that sucks slightly (but only slightly) less]

don't have any (seriously [feel free to buy me a camera]) :kickass:

edit: my hair is longer than everyone else's so far :kickass:

MEGAPODANDME002.jpg

Me the day I got my Ipod. The case and those headphones are gone, however. I look virtually the same.

I don't fucking have any fucking pictures. I don't have a fucking digital camera, and I don't have a scanner, and I don't know anyone in the general fucking area with either, nor is it a priority for me to post a picture of myself on an online forum. If I ever get around to it, so be it, but I'm not going out of my way.

Dodens Grav said:
I don't fucking have any fucking pictures. I don't have a fucking digital camera, and I don't have a scanner, and I don't know anyone in the general fucking area with either, nor is it a priority for me to post a picture of myself on an online forum. If I ever get around to it, so be it, but I'm not going out of my way.

So basically you don't love me.... =(

GarinStone said:
Maggot, I'm assuming the fag is the result of the T-shirt?

Hehe well you know I have many of their t-shirts although I bought them long time ago. I can't throw them away. Poland is so primitive that I can't find any t-shirts of my favourite bands like Arkhon Infaustus or Anaal Nathrakh. Here you can only find very popular bands shirts

lol what an hilarious thread, reminds me of the top 10 most ridiculous metal pics on ruthlessweb, i just hope it will never met any of you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.