Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude matt i think you posted one in my hub on dc once.

me28zl.jpg

def. best one

It's a good goddamn thing I haven't posted my own pic and put all you friggin' genetic failures to shame. I can't believe how fugly all y'all are.

Demiurge, you better not blow my cover. SRP, you neither. I will never forgive either of you, and my participation in Exponentiation will cease immediately. Ask yourselves: do you really want that?

edit: Demiurge - I will start positive repping Lenny like a motherfucker should you post it. Don't do it.

Blaphbee said:
It's a good goddamn thing I haven't posted my own pic and put all you friggin' genetic failures to shame. I can't believe how fugly all y'all are.

Demiurge, you better not blow my cover. SRP, you neither. I will never forgive either of you, and my participation in Exponentiation will cease immediately. Ask yourselves: do you really want that?

edit: Demiurge - I will start positive repping Lenny like a motherfucker should you post it. Don't do it.

I'm not involved with Exponentiation, but it is important to me that you continue to attack Lenny, so don't worry. :lol:

Btw, I got a kick out of your player lines w/ Starr. :lol: again

sorry but i haven't figured out how to post pictures or a signature...cool pictures though...heh..a few are pretty funny looking.

NYE2005%20004.jpg

me standing in a boat.

*edit* tooheys extra dry is an awful beer. dont you know the rule? anything that comes in a clear bottle is a girls drink - and it is applicable to beers as well (refer coronas, carlton colds and tooheys extra dry)

Status
Not open for further replies.