Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus fucking christ you fags, my condition is nearly undetectable to the untrained eye

king leonidas in "300" had gynecomastia. It's not that big of a deal and it is going to be fixed in 2 weeks anyways (surgery coming up)

2792007032919234215espartanogg.jpg

yea I knew he had a very mild case of gynecomastia

edit: or maybe not, I dunno. It seemed like he did in the movie when we saw it.

Well, I try my best.
Plus it was 4 a.m. here, so no wonder...

Heh, it's all good. Like I said, your English is usually pretty awesome. Obviously if someone like childrengrinder had typed that I wouldn't have even bothered pointing it out.

I think the subforum for recommendations is a pretty good idea (it certainly will make it much easier to find specific recommendations again later) but I'm not sure the one for the social thread is necessary? I always saw this thread as one giant conversation about nothing in particular. Seems like that wouldn't really translate to an entire forum very well.

Oh well.

I think the subforum for recommendations is a pretty good idea (it certainly will make it much easier to find specific recommendations again later) but I'm not sure the one for the social thread is necessary? I always saw this thread as one giant conversation about nothing in particular. Seems like that wouldn't really translate to an entire forum very well.

Oh well.

I feel so strongly about it that I posted it twice.

I wonder what is going on right now. I keep getting blank pages randomly.

Never been there. The only frame of reference I have is the Opeth offtopic forum which turned into Seriously Off-topic which turned into... bad things. Not that certain pages of this thread have been any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.