Posting a video everyday for 366 days

batushai

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hi guys!

This year I've decided to challenge myself, just like the title says! It's been a really interesting full month so far!

What's the catch? I'm just a normal dude, with a 9-to-5 job, a girlfriend, 2 parrots and 2 canaries and I LOVE playing guitar.
I've had a Youtube channel for 4 years but I never got to put my music up there like I would've wanted. Always found excuses, always thought there is not enough time but I decided to put an end to it!

Starting this year, I will push myself to record a riff everyday. What does that mean? Well: I've got to find an idea, record the guitars and drums, shoot the video and upload it to Youtube. Everyday!
I am not sure what that would mean to you, but to me it's quite a big deal since it is sort of time consuming but it comes with a lot of satisfaction!

I hope to guide others to pick up their guitar everyday, even if it's for 10 minutes or even less.
Here's the playlist with what I've got so far:

Hope you'll enjoy this journey of mine and hopefully it will help you as much as it will help me!
I will appreciate any given feedback, be it negative or positive!

TL;DR We should pick our guitars everyday and show some love to them. This year, I will show love to my guitars, by posting a small riff on Youtube everday!