Pot Frittata

Sentient 6

harmless parasite
Jan 16, 2006
everywhere yet nowhere
Saute some finely ground chronic slowly in butter and mix with scrambled egg mixture (about 4 eggs)and a bit of water. Whisk. Set aside .Get a pan with a handle that can be put in the oven.Preheat oven to 425 and coat the pan with olive oil. Make a layer of potato, leftover baked potato chunks,or just bake the taters knowing you're going to make this. A little salt and pepper. Next layer is cheese, I love Asiago so i always use it, but you will need cheddar as well and maybe some jack or pepper jack, but hell you can use any cheese that turns you on . Now add a layer of italian sauage, spicy or mild whatever you prefer. Chorizo works well also, as does ham. Another layer of potato then pour the egg and pot mixture (after giving it an additional whisk) over the top layer of potato. You can add more scrambled egg mix if it doesn't look like enough. One more layer of your choice of meat and finish it off with green onion and then a bit more cheese. Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes or until the eggs are set. Slice it up like a pie and put sour cream on it
(or on the side) And oh.... I forgot... cook the meat beforehand. ENJOY! and be careful this shit is so yummy, and depending on how much pot you put in it ....you could be zombified !

Sent that to one of my friends...I had to laugh at his tongue-in-cheek reply:
WTF? This is what he spends his time doing? Make another &*#@ing album!