Powderfinger Cover Maiden !!!!!

MRCROWLEY

im dreaming neon black
Apr 16, 2001
WARABROOK/NEWCASTLE
Visit site
I HATE POWDERFINGER BUT I WAS AT A SHOP ON SUNDAY AND HEARD THIS SONG ON THE RADIO AND THOUGHT WHY DO I KNOW THE WORDS AND IT LICKED IT WAS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

I THOUGHT FUKIN HELL THEY HAVE KILLED IT ,IT HAS ORGANS AND SHIT ON IT AND VERY SLOW AND WAS ON FM LOCAL RADIO AND THEY SAID AT THE END THAT WAS THE CLASSIC IRON MAIDEN SONG COVERED BY POWDERFINGER.........

.I HOPE MAIDEN CHARGED THEM A LOT FOR DOING IT ITS FUKIN AWFUL LETS SEE IF IT GETS IN THE CHARTS !!!!

ILL TRY AND GET THE MP3

HIGH 5 WILL BE COVERING MAIDEN NEXT .........WHATS THE WORLD COMING TO:confused: :confused: :confused:

HERE ARE SOME COMENTS FROM THE POWDERFINGER BULLITEN BOARD SEEMS THEY LIKE IT.......

Topic : iron maiden cover??
Name : Jesska
Email :
Date : 10-08-01 20:08
the song is pretty frickin AWESOME!!
they should have put the monologue in!!

CHEERS!!

What's wrong with Hi-5 covering Maiden? I'm sure they'd do a stormin' version of Run To The Hills or The Trooper :lol:

What would be even funnier is Maiden covering Hi-5! I've often thought their songs could do with a guitar solo or three. Charli, Kellie and Kathleen would make excellent Wickergirls too...

Is anyone as depressed as I am about the return of Here's Humphrey? What am I supposed to do with my weekday mornings now?

W

Oh come on. You know you've been begging for some nudity at that time of the morning. You're just pissed thats it Humph that's not wearing pants rather than Charli.