Power of Omens makes an appearance at PPUSA3

:lol: Is it just me or does PowerFreak look like John Petrucci??????

A Sonata Arcitca sweater, Jax? Rather you than me. It seems everyone likes them more than me.
10/10 for the stylin' glasses, Dave.

And as for that hairy belly shot, I'm not sure whether or not that sort of thing should be posted on a family 'board like this one ;)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Got my ProgPowerUSA3 photos up on the web, & there are some good ones of the PofO guys in there (btw I had a blast hanging out with you guys all weekend..hugs all around! love you guys!). All candid pics, no good onstage pics this time around..and my apologies for the popup windows, my webserver blows goats.

http://www.crosswinds.net/~ladyoftheoracle/PPUSA3.html

Cool pics Jax...

I'd really like to add them to the website if that's ok with you.

~D

Sure, I can send em to you with those other photos I need to send..drop me an e-mail & remind me & I'll zip em all up tomorrow for ya! :)

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord

10/10 for the stylin' glasses, Dave.

:lol:

Yeah...I figured if I couldn't wear my contact lenses why not wear something that blinds me even more (especially in the dark venues).... :lol:
Actually, they were my presciption glasses but nobody believed me. ;)
I think Jax was the only one that believed me though, seeing as she was the one who bought them for me, and was there when I picked them up from the eye doctor. :D

~D

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
I think Jax was the only one that believed me though, seeing as she was the one who bought them for me, and was there when I picked them up from the eye doctor. :D

Ayup, Dave speaks the truth..we even had to go back twice, cuz the first time they forgot to tint 'em & make 'em sunglasses..doh!

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Dave's been a rock star since he signed his first female body part, lo these many years ago.. :lol: ;)

*sings "It's a hard knock life" from Annie*
As long as it wasn't a dismembered body part. Couple that with Dave's grape fetish, and we're building up a very worrying profile.
Dave's obituary: a great guitarist, but he was into some weird shit :lol:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
*sings "It's a hard knock life" from Annie*
As long as it wasn't a dismembered body part. Couple that with Dave's grape fetish, and we're building up a very worrying profile.
Dave's obituary: a great guitarist, but he was into some weird shit :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol:

Nahhh..all body parts are intact ;)

~D

I had LarryD feeding me Vodka & Sprites all night at the pre-party..luckily I got away with just a little headache the next morning, nothing more..hehe!

Originally posted by testofwills
Rob here from Canada........

Nice again hooking up with you guys....especially at the preparty on Thursday.....Man i may have to scratch next yrs party....My head was ringing all day friday from to many bourbon sours...hehe

Hey there Rob!!!

I love your "nickname" ;)

Man it was really cool hanging out with you...it seemed like alot of people got pretty smashed that night...hehe
I was probably the only one in that club who was sober... :lol:

Well it's good to see you here man!!!

Welcome!!!!
~D

Are you a non-drinker as well, Dave?
I don't drink really. Well, I drink water and soft drinks, obviously. But alcohol, it just turns me into an idiot.

Do any of the PofO guys have a beer before playing a show?

I'll be playing on Tuesday in a bar, and I'll just be drinking coke. If I had a beer, even just one, I reckon I'd forget what I'm doing.

Hmm, Lady of the Vodka....tut, tut, tut.