Power of Omens makes an appearance at PPUSA3

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Are you a non-drinker as well, Dave?
I don't drink really. Well, I drink water and soft drinks, obviously. But alcohol, it just turns me into an idiot.

Do any of the PofO guys have a beer before playing a show?

I'll be playing on Tuesday in a bar, and I'll just be drinking coke. If I had a beer, even just one, I reckon I'd forget what I'm doing.

Hmm, Lady of the Vodka....tut, tut, tut.

You got it...I'm pretty much a non-alcoholic drinker as well as Alex. Chris and Chris, well...*coughcoughalcoholicscoughoughwinoscoughcough* :lol:
j/k guys ;)
I'll sometimes take an occasion drink (mixed drinks) or maybe a beer (1 beer that lasts all night..hehehe)...but NEVER before a show...none of us actually drink before a show. It's usually not until afterwards that the other two will have anything alcoholic to drink.
I'm cool with it....I was just never really a big fan of the taste of alcohol nor of the after affects...hehehe I'm usually a juice or softdrink kinda person. ;)

~D

C'mon Dave, why don't you tell everyone about your Crack habit?

Or about that dance with Lady Heroin?

ROTFLMAO....

J/K...LOL.

We'd keel over if we ever saw Dave have more than two drinks in a 48 hour period...and wonder what he was celebrating.

As far as myself, I've been known to "partake" in the "occasional" beverage of availability (not choice, just whatever is available :)
But typically just one or seven an hour. Not typically before a show, mainly because it blows my throat out, though.

I'm still waiting to get Dave drunk, however...no matter if he realizes it at the time or not...it WILL happen. It has to, just so I can see it. LOL.

Alex, on the other hand, would be even HARDER to get that way, since he NEVER drinks. Even if we call him names to pressure him like little school boys...LMAO!!!

CH

:lol:

I know about making a beer last all night, too. I can't drink spirits. They turn me into Timmy from South Park.
Two members of my band sometimes have a beer whilst we rehearse. If I did, I'd be fit for nothing.

I remember reading on the John Petrucci forum about guys who have a beer before playing. I was surprised at the amount of serious players who do it. They all said it takes the edge off any nerves they might have, and helps them relax.

Chris, if you wanna get Dave drunk, you should dress up as a girl and hit on him. Tell him "I love a man who can play electric 7 string guitar, classical guitar and can hold his beer". Putty in your hands, dude :lol:

Chris, if you wanna get Dave drunk, you should dress up as a girl and hit on him. Tell him "I love a man who can play electric 7 string guitar, classical guitar and can hold his beer". Putty in your hands, dude

DAVE

Stop trying to get Ultima to do your dirty work for you! I told you NO once before, and I MEAN IT DAMNIT!!!!

I will not tolerate this form of Sexual Harassment!!!

CH:mad:

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
DAVE

Stop trying to get Ultima to do your dirty work for you! I told you NO once before, and I MEAN IT DAMNIT!!!!

I will not tolerate this form of Sexual Harassment!!!

CH:mad:

LMAO!!
516.gif

Hey Herring,
biggrin_BFGL.gif

Like you're good enough for me.. HAH!!!

~D