Power Quest competition

Eagle said:
Me too! The answer is dead easy too - It's Ozzfest!

Shhhh Eagle - you makin' it too easy! :D

Also, in case anyone hasn't entered yet, it might be easier on us if you put the answer in the subject title of the e-mail. That way, it's easier for us to sift through the right and wrong answers without opening each mail....yes, we are lazy bastards I admit.

And once two of you get randomly picked, we'll ask you for mailing address etc. Of course, if you win and happen to live anywhere near Southampton, we might even have the band drop if off in person...! :lol:

Also...if you win, feel free to model the prize in a digital picture, and we'll host your portraits on the RC site to announce the winners! (This part is entirely optional of course).

Cheers.

JK.

Ooooh, you bitch. I went and put "PowerQuest competition answer" in the subject thing :loco: hope I'm not going to be biased against! ;)

Ayeka said:
Ooooh, you bitch. I went and put "PowerQuest competition answer" in the subject thing :loco: hope I'm not going to be biased against! ;)

Relax. It's just a prefference for us when counting in the entries.

You can put "JayKeeley is a knob" in the subject title, and you'll still get entered into the draw if your answer is correct. However, you might get a slanderous review of your upcoming demo though... :D

JayKeeley said:
Relax. It's just a prefference for us when counting in the entries.

You can put "JayKeeley is a knob" in the subject title, and you'll still get entered into the draw if your answer is correct. However, you might get a slanderous review of your upcoming demo though... :D

JayKeeley rules -_-

np: Slayer - Face The Slayer

Ayeka said:
JayKeeley rules -_-

bowdown.gif

JayKeeley said:
You can start a PQ collection if you win. Have you got the lighters or guitar picks yet? :)

Yes indeed. My PQ collection is getting bigger.. I got both the lighters and guitar pics.. though I don't play guitar, heh :)

NP: Dreamtale - Ocean's Heart (sample clips)
sounds ok, but I doubt this second release will be better than their debut..

Yep come on over and enter if you haven't already...just 5 days left and counting!

We've got a bunch of new reviews out too including the new Helloween "Rabbit" CD