Power Quest confirmed for Hard Rock Hell Ibiza 2011

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Today we see the first 11 bands being added to the Second Chapter of the HRH road Trip to Ibiza, 2011. There are 9 nights of rock debauchery this year, which will see us stage 40 bands across all spectrums. Expect, nights hosted by Classic Rock, Metal Hammer, Classic Rock’s, Prog, Rock Radio, some Blues n Unplugged,Thrash, Old Skool as well as the new blood n tributes,..which will all be part of the Ibiza Biker currency.

Prices start from 230 Euros which includes 7 nights accom and entrance into all events plus the legendary Rock Boat, all hotels will have Air Con, pool and fridge as well as being close to the beach.

All 3 pax sharing will get a free place until 1st January

http://www.hrhroadtrip.com/

file.php

A certain Mr. Martongelli will be also playing so expect him for a few ol' songs no doubt ;)

Great so the only way to witness this rare event - a legendary PQ member reunite temporarily with the band and also see two amazing power metal bands on the same bill - is to book a €300 holiday to the chavviest place on the planet :err: I know it's because I'm bitterly jealous but for a PQ fan the world has suddenly been turned on its head :loco: I pray that PQ and Arthemis tour together at some point to make up for this