Power Quest & Mercury Rain - Bradford

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
Power Quest & Mercury Rain + 1 other will be at Bradford's Market Tavern, Weds 27th August.

So, confirmed dates for the Bloodstock (unofficial) Warmups are:

25th Aug - London - (Underworld) - PQ/MR/Intense/ + 1 more
26th Aug - Bristol - (Full Moon) - PQ/MR/Intense
27th Aug - Bradford - (Market Tavern) - PQ/MR + 1 More
28th Aug - Derby - (Vic Inn) - PQ/Soliloquy

Something happening on the Fri/Sat. Just can't put my finger on it...

Eagle said:
It's going to be a hectic week for me!

Yeah, I know the feeling... Poor old PQ have a gig every night that week. At least we get the Thursday off to recover... :)

You been to the Tavern B4 then Eagle ? What's it like ? I only booked it 2day, and it sounded pretty good...?

Volcane said:
Yeah, I know the feeling... Poor old PQ have a gig every night that week. At least we get the Thursday off to recover... :)

You been to the Tavern B4 then Eagle ? What's it like ? I only booked it 2day, and it sounded pretty good...?

I've no idea on the venue. Bradford does have a respectable Metal Scene though so it should be a blast. If I go to Bradford in the next few weeks I'll be sure to check out the venue.

Also I suppose with you and PQ doing these warm up gigs before Bloodstock at least you'll be totally firing on all cylinders on the big day.

Eagle said:
Also I suppose with you and PQ doing these warm up gigs before Bloodstock at least you'll be totally firing on all cylinders on the big day.

Yep - we'll be well fired up.

3d band for Bradford is FOURWAYKILL !!

dont mean to sound like a tit here

but how far(miles) is bradford from derby?

thing is me and ma mate are coming down for bloodstock but we are comin down a few days earlier just for the hell of it, and if we can we will attend the gig in bradford, but it all depends on like if theres a buses to bradford from derby and how much etc

cheers

Power Quest, FourWayKill & Mercury Rain - £4 with a flyer (printed from any of the band websites is fine) or £5 on the door.

Just raising this thread's profile...

See some of you there :)

Was at the Underworld on Monday, Power Quest fucking rock. :headbang: :headbang:
Saxon Blaze Power Quest on Friday what a great bill.

I forgot my printed flyer (well I left it in the car to be honest). An excellent fucking night. Mercury Rain, Fourwaykill & Power Quest all put in excellent performances. I highly recommend checking them all out at that metal fest that's happening in Derby this weekend.

Eagle said:
I forgot my printed flyer (well I left it in the car to be honest). An excellent fucking night. Mercury Rain, Fourwaykill & Power Quest all put in excellent performances. I highly recommend checking them all out at that metal fest that's happening in Derby this weekend.

Cheers Eagle - good to meet up at last :)

See you at the weekend.