Power Quest sign with Majestic Rock

Great new about Majestic Rock .... its gonna be good !!!

a quick album update.

We are currently going through the keyboard parts and i tell you its so catchy it makes me grin every time i hear it!!!

:D

We look forward to see all of you guys at the album release party.
Venue and date coming soon !!!!

19-01-2005 | MAJESTIC ROCK SIGN POWER QUEST!

Majestic Rock records are incredibly proud to be able to announce to the world the signing of multi-national melodic power rockers Power Quest to their ever-growing family of artists.

The deal covers the release of their forthcoming album ‘Magic Never Dies’ – the follow up to their successful sophomore effort ‘Neverworld’ album - in Europe. The band return to Thin Ice studios next week to continuing work on the record, which is again being produced by Threshold’s guitarist Karl Groom. The band’s keyboardist and main songwriter Steve Williams had this to say on the subject:

"We are very excited about signing with Majestic Rock and look forward to a successful working relationship over the months and years to come. We were impressed with the labels enthusiasm and vision for the band and we look forward to returning to the studio next week"

Majestic Rock a&r man Geoff Gillespie adds:

“What excites us so much about Power Quest is the band’s total devotion to their songs. As well as being exemplarity musicians, they know how to write great tunes, and without that you have nothing. This is what sets them apart from their contemporaries – there’s a maturity that many of the bands working in this area lack. Trust us, ‘Magic Never Dies’ will be something very special indeed”

‘Magic Never Dies’ is released in Europe on June 6th.

Great! So which other bands are on this label? Will they be the same sort of bands you'd want to tour with? Hopefully this will work out great for you guys....

New label! Release date! Party! Best news ever! :D :headbang:

So I guess that means there'll be another tour as well... :)

And, *ahem*, tell us more about this party... :Smug:

JayKeeley said:
Great! So which other bands are on this label? Will they be the same sort of bands you'd want to tour with? Hopefully this will work out great for you guys....
Hi JK! Great to hear from ya!

Majestic Rock have bands like Waysted and Million in Europe and the likes of LionsHeart, Magnum etc in Japan.
After the experiences we have had with labels in the past I'm looking forward to a much smoother ride with MR.:Spin: