Powerless situation

@The Nomad; >:eek:(

But, if Becky was on that list, would you travel
together? And now, is she out of a job or what?!??

Yesterday and today was good days at work cause
the "boss" (there is one person that is always there
to help us if we have some trouble, and it's not the
same person every day) of the day and I work really
well together. I got to do some extra stuff and help
out with things I don't normally do.

Feels great learning and not doing the same things
over and over.... See how easy it was? If I get to do
just a couple of new things every day I'm dead
satisfied! How hard can that possibly be?!?? I need
to talk to my boss, to work something out >:eek:)

yes Lordenlil, it sux indeed. I wish the bastard would just disappear from the face of this earth. I'm afraid what will happen if he and my father's paths ever cross again. My father does not say much but i really believe that he'd lay the bastard to waste if he ever sees him again.

Seeing such strong hatred in a child is truly disturbing, it destroys their innocence. To hear this child speak so coldly is frightening.

I have come so close to breaching the vows of my religion over this but I do not think this asshole is worth the karmic debt. That's the only thing that has kept me in line, believe me.

Vanir - why so odd? I know of a great many people who are many years younger than me who are wise and mature way beyond their years. Sometimes life's experiences make one that way. Too many adults dismiss the wisdom of younger people just because they are younger. This is a gross error on their part I think. I have friends ranging from as young as 15 years to as old as 70. Remember, older is not always wiser ;) Age is but a number relevant only to this lifetime and only to those who choose to make it a point of relevance.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
[BBut, if Becky was on that list, would you travel
together? And now, is she out of a job or what?!?? [/B]

Well, there are a lot of different assignments. So it'd be rare for us to be in the same place. but it would be possible.

And, it's not guaranteed that she's out of a job. But she could quit voluntarily, and the company will pay her an extra 18 weeks salary. If she were fired, she'd only get paid around 11 weeks, and the 11 isn't guaranteed. (the 18 is). And we have to decide on the voluntary severance about 3 weeks before we'd have the slightest inkling as to whether we'd get fired. It's impossible to make an informed decision.

But talking to her yesterday, if they don't extend the invitation to her by the voluntary deadline, she'll just quit. And, yes it is still possible to extend her the invitation.

I feel so powerless reading the manson shit over in
the "shock rock" thread.... It makes me get a huge
lump in my chest... I feel like I'm falling to the
ground and I'm not able to move! :eek:(

I think I need some sleep, cause my day is ruined!
Let's hope for a fresh start tomorrow.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I feel so powerless reading the manson shit over in
the "shock rock" thread.... It makes me get a huge
lump in my chest... I feel like I'm falling to the
ground and I'm not able to move! :eek:(

I think I need some sleep, cause my day is ruined!
Let's hope for a fresh start tomorrow.

Yeah, I popped into that thread and I couldn't stay. It's been haunting me all day.

I guess I've never liked Marilyn Manson. This whole guy is disgusting...

But to manage a powerless situation, I am angry, hehe, and after a good nights sleep, it gets regulary better...