uhm....teacher???

lefay82

Per aspera ad astra
Apr 13, 2006
Italy
i've read (i don't know how old was the interview) that vintersorg is studing to become a teacher...
than i got a flash in my mind ... and i couldn't get rid of it!!!!
vintersorg is in the class and he is explaing today's astronomy lession sitting at his desk. all the children are focused on him and a little bit scared remembering their parent's warnings: "Beware little kids, this man is in league with trolls and other strange creatures!!!!!"
than vintersorg stands up and turn his back to the children starting to write some formulas on the blackboard.
Suddlendly his mind is brought back to the old days, so he turns again toward his little plump audience starting to sing "weeem styyyyr symmetriiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!"
Than the panic all over the class!!!

I know it's really weird but i kept on laughting for about an hour....maybe i'm going crazy!!!!!!
that's all... stay heavy :headbang:
lefay

id be really cool like,, hey Professor, what do you think about the undiscovered? and hes like Check out my cd the focusing blur, song number 9 Dark Matter Mystery:Black Body Spectrum.
Or he just starts screaming it in the middle of the class

lol!

I wish he was my teacher.

Student: How do we know this if it happened centuries ago?

Mr. H: (growling) Outwards means backwards in a universe so vast!! Stretched in time, see it commence!!!

"Mr. Hedlund, where are you going to travel this vacation?"
"TILL FJÄLLS! TILL FJÄLLS! DÄR STORM MIG FAMNAR!" :lol:

I think i'll move to Sweden and my childs will attend the school he teaches in! *planning*

Thidrek said:
"Mr. Hedlund, where are you going to travel this vacation?"
"TILL FJÄLLS! TILL FJÄLLS! DÄR STORM MIG FAMNAR!" :lol:

I think i'll move to Sweden and my childs will attend the school he teaches in! *planning*

Or if Mr. V gets in to an argument, and the person says

"Who the hell are you!?"

he can answer

"Ödemarkens son, från majestätiska nord!"

I'm already enrolled in his class for next year, I've even started collecting kids clothes to to disguise myself. Come say hey if you see me at the back of the room!

When he takes the kids on a schooltrip he goes singing A microscopical microcosm.
Like to me it really sounds like a sing-along travel song (although and excellent one) can you imagine all the kids in the bus singin that?

oh man, yeaaa, the chorus of that song would be a wonderful sing along. I would love to know what level students he plans to teach. I wonder if any of his students will recognize him.

Ah so thats how I would meet him if I ever went to Sweden! Enrole in school, man imagine when he got angry at the class.

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR YOU WILL SUFFER MY PUNISHMENT, DETENTION!!!!!!!

karpsmom said:
oh man, yeaaa, the chorus of that song would be a wonderful sing along. I would love to know what level students he plans to teach. I wonder if any of his students will recognize him.

Highly doubtful, but I wouldn't be suprised if a parent was a metal fan and got a nice suprise heh.

is this the reason for which he decided to cut his beautiful, long, blond, viking, wonderful, wavy (i could go on and on for centuries!!!) hair????? because he was planning to become a teacher???? what a tragedy!!!!!!!!
unfortunatly i discovered vintersorg as a musician not so many time ago (is not so easy to find his cds here in italy) so i'm not so updated about past events!!!!

lefay :kickass: