theres thisn song in spanish thats goes
" get on your feet
lift your fist and come
to this pagan party
near the fire there' something to drink
we are not the same as those pretty boys
they have theyre stupid creed
and we have our tears and blood"
Pagan party, Mago de Oz (loosely translated)
it kinda feels like that here

hey!!! i lke black metal and i still like metropolis2
but yeah shitty lyrics are not that important, can any of you say hammefall's legacy of Kings?!!
but also it depends on the singer if he can make the lyrics fit the music (unlike Matt barlow did oin the new iced earth album....) the lyrics will be cool anyway sometiems if the lyrics are very very good and the music not it doesn matter
thanks god Vintersorg (Andreas right? i read his name but forgot soon afterward) can do both
asa for getting confused i can understand some of the swedish lyrics , i mean small word and such and i kinda get an idea what he;s saying
if you like translation get a hand of Agathodaimons Higher art of rebelion most of the Rumani lyrics come wiht a translation or you can get them form the site

Originally posted by Tranze
if you like translation get a hand of Agathodaimons Higher art of rebelion most of the Rumani lyrics come wiht a translation or you can get them form the site

How does this compare to Blacken the Angel? I've been told that the other Agathodaimon albums aren't as good. It's kinda sad that I can't understand the lyrics even though I was born in Romania. (Well, we're ethnically Hungarian, but I don't know that either!)

:bah:

Tranze, I don't think I said welcome before, so I'll say it now.

No problem about the grammar. I don't know ANY spanish, so there ya go. And my German (which I know best after English) is very poor. Much worse than your English, for sure.

Anyway, I've learned not to trust anyone's opinion of anything about music until we have some common ground to compare it to. Hell, someone might like the new Agathodaimon for the same reason they like the newer Katatonia, which I despise.

If and when I get off my ass, I'll just download some tracks...

uh hello, i'm new here :wave:
i feel like a newbie 'cause there so many new threads and posts that i can't just keep up with it... and i can't even try to read them all :cry:

Hey Astarte!

Just when I was thinking about starting a new thread called "the hug thread" ..:)

My first hugs would go to Astarte ( because she just arrived ) And Morgana, because she might need one to push the pain away...:)

-phyros

thanks! i'm so glad to see you're still the loveliest people in UM :D

i had to go back to school, but i've missed this forum a lot, since my personality isn't really lovable i'm feeling kinda lonely, surrounded by a lot of people i don't know, in a place that's not familiar to me :cry: :p
tomorrow i'll try to catch up with the posts :)

i needed the hugs, thanks! ;)