New to Vintersorg and Forum!

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Hey everyone. I will admit. I am new to Vintersorg. The first song I had heard from him was "Norrland". I know it was off their first release, but the song is friggen amazing. The song sounds, as someone well put, very majestic. I loved his operatic vocals. Such a differnet style than what im used too. The overall brutal pounding element took me too. But the folkish melody is what makes me want more.

Im a fan of most swedish bands. I love melodic death mostly. Favorite band being In Flames. I also like Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, At the Gates, Children of Bodom, Amorphis, Skyfire, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, In Thy Dreams. I suprisingly like a little power metal as well. I like Labyrinth and Dragonheart, and a little Nostradameus. I love viking death too. Amon Amarth \m/, Thyrfing, Fintroll.

Now Vintersorg. Songs Ive heard are few. I have heard Norrland \m/, and two songs off of "Till Fjalls": For Kung Och Fosterland, and the title track which is totally \m/. Anyway, Im tempted to make my first cd Till Fjalls. Its hard to decide though! In any event, VINTERSORG SLAYS!

what an odd welcoming....thank you all! WD40 must be psycic he knew i was coming and thus dug up my introduction thread, at any rate, I welcome myself, and the many others who were after me, Final_Vision get all of the albums, they are pure genious! :D

Well, good to see ya again. You weren't quite here for awhile! Nice to see ya again dude. And in 8 days I get to see Dimmu Borgir, Cryptopsy, Krisiun, and Diabolic... And 8 days after that (16 days from now, obviously) I get to see Dream Theater. Oh, also F_V, I finally got some Dark Tranquility, good stuff!

BIG 400 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, seems like I didn't. -But now that I've got to look a bit closer at this thread, I realise I hadn't posted my firs post at UM when you made this one, so.... Well, have a nice day, anyway :)

Yes? Well, here's some of my favourites :) But there are some instructions following, on how to eat them. This is very important: You have to eat the ring first, then the flowers (or spots or whatever), then the raindeer :D

:err: hmm me thinks you should keep the cookies, when you need rules to eat a cookie, they not too reliable ;) Anyway the gesture was very nice, ill send YOU some cookies :D