The first time...

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Thanks dude. I'll try that. As for now, my friends have helped me gather up a plan for this girl's birthday. I'm gonna get some pink roses, think of something nice to say, explain what I like about her, and ask her to go out with me. Most people are hoping it works out for me.

So is everyone here! I'd give you some advice, but it hasn't done me any good, so it's probably all wrong. Then again, I'm hoping my trip to visit my ex-gf this coming weekend will go well. :) *bit nervous*

Umm... there wasn't any because it was likely flawed.
nuts... too tired for this crap. last time I slept in a bed was 44 hours ago... the van and plane didn't work very well....

(Post 2^10 = 1024! I'd put in a new avatar, but all my avatar pics are at work... hopefully I'll remember in the morning).

The first time I heard Vintersorg... was actually two years ago or so. I got a tip by a friend and I visited Vintersorgs webpage. I then ordered all of his cd's + the two Otyg albums... I was convinced that this man had to produce something great, and I had right.

I had never heard him before I got my albums after ordering them, and I felt like I was in Valhall or (Heaven) after I had listened to the first song on Ödemarkens Son, "När alver sina runor sjungit". I read the lyrrics and looked at the beautiful artwork in the booklet... After that I felt in love, and I still is...
I play his music everyday...