The first time...

Originally posted by Morgana
I think hugs, kisses, cuddles and talks are the most important things in a relation... the rest of it is fun too, but not most important...

That is very true. If it turns the opposite (or is like that from the beginning), you don't really have anything...

Originally posted by Phyros
UHhhhh!!! But DWD! That is the great part! the hugs are the great thing with a relation! and cuddling is to! well... actually kisses are ok too...:D

-phyros

OooooooOooh! I love hugs!!! There's nothing like a
big warm hug!!! They give me so much! :eek:) Cuddling
and hugging is yum. I think a big hug was the thing
that made me fall in love with my boy. The first hug
he gave me was not one of those insecure boring
hugs, where there are no feelings...

He really grabbed me, just like I jumped all over him!
hehe... And we sqeeeeeeezed! >:eek:) It's so great...
You can feel the other person's pulse, feel the
warmth..... Oooooh! I love it! :eek:)

Hugging is perfect for someone like me! I'm cold all
the time, so I'll just suck the warmth out of you >:eek:)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I don't know yet though, I have yet to have my first relationship. I know I've always got my life ahead of me, but I just want to know what it feels like. 'Cause being lonely sucks.

Well, it's more lonely to be lonely in a relationship, than alone... Not that that would be of any help to you, but it's true, at least...

Thanks for the little talk Fjell/Morg/Phyros. It was nice of you to talk to me about these things. And I'm sure I'll find the right girl soon, I just hope it's with the girl I like a lot at the moment. You should see this e-mail I wrote her.

(Couldn't do it in person, but might have to give her a letter on her birthday because not sure if she has read the e-mail yet.)

Her birthday is on May 30th.

Hmm, it doesn't say that you're on Morg. Weird! But I'm glad you're here to talk about this with me. I like sharing my problems, because it makes me feel a little better.

But, as for now, I'm heading out. Have a nice day everyone, and thanks once again.

@DWD: I wouldn't know either but i'm not worried... look at the bright side, take it easy & enjoy your freedom ;)

@Fjelltussa: :lol:
as long as it doesn't turn into a *cough* more detailed description of experiences..... :p

actually, when i first saw this thread, i doubted before i clicked on it... but i didn't want to mention it :saint:

Perhaps you're right, I'm just worried I might do something stupid because of this.

Because of this?? Why? You just take your time (and let the girl(s) do so as well), and it's okay...

:lol: indeed, hehehe... but this time we still sort of on the topic :p

True! :lol:

@Fjelltussa: :lol: as long as it doesn't turn into a *cough* more detailed description of experiences..... :p

Hehe, yay! :lol:

Hehe, actually, I don't remember what I thought of first time I saw this thread. I didn't remember the thread at all! I just started to wonder when Morg said she thought this thread was funny... L0L :p

Originally posted by astarte
@DWD: I wouldn't know either but i'm not worried... look at the bright side, take it easy & enjoy your freedom ;)

Yes, well... The freedom I have is too much. I sit at home and do nothing... Until I get online. My friends rarely ask to hang out with me. :(

@Fjell: I know it takes time, I just don't like where I am at this particular point in my life. It all seems so sad. Have you ever seen the movie Gladiator? I saw it finally, this weekend. And it was so beautiful. The end must have been the saddest thing I've seen, but it made so much sense. He just wanted to be with his family whom cared about him so much. You have to see it.

Yes, well... The freedom I have is too much. I sit at home and do nothing... Until I get online.

wow you sound very much like me, sept the difference is i dont take it so hard on myself, I belive everything in life must happen naturally, not forced. You gotta be yourself, unless you feel you need a change, than you have to act. If your unhappy with yourself, act my friend! What am I doing this summer, im a bit unhappy with my physique, so im going to the gym with my friend over the summer, so I can lose a few pounds and get buff, so that i may beat up the Nagus when i go in July :D. Theres always a way out man, you just have to act. Do what you need to do man, your a nice enough guy and things will work out for you if you want them too. Thing is people need a base to work off of, youve got your personality down, from what ive seen your a great guy. Now, whatever else you feel is wrong with your life you have to change, I hope things work for you man, i need to make a life adjustment myself, perhaps ill see you on the other end :)

Final_Vision (attempting to help)