The first time...

Well you can see how I got into Vintersorg in the thread Morgana provided. On another note I just got Thyrfing - Urkraft today among other albums. This is my first time hearing them and so far so GOOD. :)

Originally posted by winter-frost
Well you can see how I got into Vintersorg in the thread Morgana provided. On another note I just got Thyrfing - Urkraft today among other albums. This is my first time hearing them and so far so GOOD. :)

Congrats, and welcome to my world >:eek:P Hehe...

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I have yet to get that... I'm getting it off of Century Media though... As well as other CDs. New Sentenced coming out soon too!

I hear Century Media is frekkin terrible at shipping.....like 3 months or something

Three years ago a friend of a friend give her a CD with several other albums in MP3 and there were Hedniskjärtad, Till Fjälls & Ödemarkens Son. She asked me to copy some of the albums for her and while going through the CD, the word Vintersorg caught my eye and I decided to listen to it.
I'm happy to be a curious girl :D

Hmmm.. let me see.. Can`t remember the excact time... I read a review of "Till Fjälls" in a norwegian fanzine right after the release. Got interested, and baught it right away. I remember sitting in my car after I picked it up at the post office.... When "villmarkens fortröllande..." filled my ears i was like W O W!!! This is COOL shit!

I have the three first albums, which I all think is amazing music. I guess I`ve mentioned before that COSMIC is not my cup of tea? I truly hope that Vintersorg is going "back to his roots" some time. Of course, I will continue to check him out, but I will carefully read the reviews - cuz there ain`t going to be another COSMIC in my collection... Heard the new sampler the other day... It`s nowhere near the first albums.. But anyway, that`s just me. As with Moonspell, people like different areas of their music, simply because they "came in" at different times.

I have a very good experience with CM shipping

no extra charge , straight through me mailbox

small packages arrives within a week

uhhhmmm... Me heard the name. It apelled to me. This was right after the "till fjälls" release. I am writing with far to much punctuation. Why is that? :confused:

Anyways. I forgott, and then I ended up with some samples a year ago, which made me buy all the albums. Simple as that...:D

-phyros ( just as Astarte, glad to be curious )

Vintersorg were mentioned numerous times on the Opeth forum so I decided to check them out. I only downloaded a couple English songs but they grabbed my attention. Then I downloaded other songs and ended up buying an album. Now I want to own them all. :)

My oldest brother "heared" (we have a word "showed" - there _should_really_ be a word "heared" to!!!!!) me Till Fjälls, and I loved it! :) (My borthes were the ones who got me into metal, at all)