Powerslave?

S

svältvinter

I have found a mp3 (sorry guys) with Borknagar performing the very good ironmaidensong powerslave. Is this really borknagar playing or is it just a fake. If it is a borkissong, is it released on a cd or released at all?

Hmm, I might be mistaken of course , but I don't think Borknagar have ever played any cover-songs...
Where did you find it? Would like to have a listen :)

I found it on KaZaA. If you don´t find the song i can send it to you if you whant too.

Damn, its difficult to here if it is a borksong, it sounds kind of cradle of filth too. But the keyboardmusic sounds like typpical Borknagar.

Originally posted by Øystein G. Brun
Just want to mention that Borknagar never has done any cover songs, so it must be fake whatsoever!

Well sorry then.....

i`d go for "only the good die young"!! my fav maiden ever... and talking about harris, sulphur, mate... harris is not so complicated to play. i`m a guitarist, not a bass player, but it sounds pretty plain to play... try to listne to Primus`s bassist! now thats art! (even tho it`s not metal..)

Les Claypool dose play very well but he plays funk/rock, Steve Harris like Cliff Burton and Tyr are all heavy metal bass player, this means they play with there finger alone. Les Claypoll of Primus plays slap bass, yes he is very good but if you like that then listen to Geddy Lee of Rush, thats where Les draws most of his style from. Steve Harris is a very good bass player due to the speed of the picking. He uses his fingers which is hard to do when you are playing triplets at 240bpm. Steve's part are not that technical but they are bloody fast and thats what makes them hard to play. Wrathchild would also be a good cover as the bass part is played at 240bpm