PP Scan 2007 - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Hello there,

wow - the weekend is over ... finally :) The result is right there before us all to see, huh? A festival with a decent amount of people coming and going (it wasn't sold out, but how many festivals of this genre is really that in it's first year...), 10 great concerts in 2 days and an insane amount of laughs and drinks being shared among friends and fellow music fans.

First of all a big thanks to everyone in the audience who made this weekend an amazing experience. Looking back on the reports from the security guys at the venue I can safely say that this was one of the most quiet weekends at The Rock in terms of fights and drunkeness (well, there were plenty of drunken fans, but none that went overboard) :). All the smiling faces in the audience was worth it all. A huge thank you to all of you out there paying your hard earned money for going to our little festival.

Then - THANK YOU to the bands for all putting on great shows and being real pro's during the entire weekend. No rock star attitudes, but instead lots of happy attitudes and the beginning of new friendships (or extending old ones).

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to The Rock for providing us with great facilities for the festival and for believing in this project from the very beginning. The entire staff at the venue deserves a big applause for their help.

As many of the regular guests at the venue noticed, the sound was better than ever before (with only few exceptions, all bands had brilliant sound). This was in large part due to the brand new sound system at The Rock, but also equally much thanks to our brilliant sound crew (Kupper, Teddy and Joachim). Also thank you to our lighting guys Anders and Kevin!

Thanks in large also to our sponsors: VME for providing competition-giveaways, Cult/Jägermeister/JackDaniels for the backstage booze (and the following headaches, hehe) and all those who helped us with logos, advertisements in magazines, banner adverts on websites, poster prints etc.

Now, of a more personal nature, I really want to thank my business partner and friend Lars for venturing out on this festival experience with me. For several years we've shared the idea of doing that and for almost 1 year we've been working towards this weekend. You're the best!

Also, an enourmous THANK YOU to our entire crew of Intromental guys, our lovely wifes/girlfriends and families who all went beyond the call of duty.

This weekend was everything we wanted it to be, and we can assure you that we'll be back in 2008 with another strong line-up.

Claus
PROGPOWER SCANDINAVIA / INTROMENTAL MANAGEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.