PP USA XI Sponsors

yea, but my last name is spelled wrong, but I am used to it, there is no "s".

yea, but my last name is spelled wrong, but I am used to it, there is no "s".
Dude, after all these years, they don't even know my last name. :p

(Hey, Deron - it's Reilly ;) )

But what's in a name? I'm super psyched to be a sponsor once again and very pleased to have Tarot at the fest. Not like I wasn't being a pest about them or anything. :saint:

I'm actually surprised my last name is spelled correctly, as I'm used to the opposite. :lol: Thanks, and congrats to my fellow sponsoring homies! This is my first time, and hopefully not my last (depending on future finances, obviously).

All fixed sweet Cheeks.

Ann yours was added as well, see what you get for having 2 first names?!
LOL, actually I have four total - Ann Marie Badger (Dave & Michelle's last name, hint hint!) Reilly. There, now everyone knows how I got to AMBR. I'm sure they'll sleep easier. :lol:

All fixed sweet Cheeks.

It was more fun before. :Smokedev:

W00t! I'm a co-sponsor for Tyr! :)

*high fives Paul and...er...Ed?*

Awesome awesome awesome.

Incidentally, I texted my friend Ripper, who was down at the Ensiferum show hanging out with them afterwards, to tell him about sponsoring Tyr, one of his current favorite bands. Judging from the noise when he excitedly called me back, the news met with approval from Tyr's former tour-mates, too. :headbang:

LOL, actually I have four total - Ann Marie Badger (Dave & Michelle's last name, hint hint!) Reilly. There, now everyone knows how I got to AMBR. I'm sure they'll sleep easier. :lol:

Actually, I didn't know and kinda wondered.
We'll just call you "Baba O'" to keep it straight. :lol: